Thursday, December 1, 2011

The knife you should be using to do such things.

A fillet knife is preferable. Any knife can work though really. I've filled sunfish with a 2 inch pocket knife and it worked fine. Just make sure your knife is sharp. The sharper the knife, the safer and the quicker you will get it done. A kitchen knife will work fine. I don't know how well a serated knife will work. Make sure the knife is deciantly tought too; you don't want a knife that will buckle under pressure when you are trying to cut through the fish bones and skin. If you are having trouble finding a suitable knife, I picked up a very nice wood-handles fish fillet knife coming with is own leather case made in Ireland for about $13.00 at Walmart.

If you have any questions, you can reach me at mobgripone on youtube. Just send me a personal message or comment on one of my videos. Thank you for the view!

No comments:

Post a Comment