Thursday, December 1, 2011

Cooking your fish.

There are a couple ways to cook your fish. I will use trout as an example. A simple, tastey, way to cook your fish is just reading the following steps:

1. Get shake and bake- Just toss your freshly caught trout into a bag of shake and bake and start shaking. It will bread the fish and make it pretty darn tastey.

2. Cook the fish- Put some olive oil on what ever you cooking on and put the fish on. Just shuffle him around and get him cooked all over and all the way through.

3. Ketchup- I like to eat the trout then with some ketchup. You can buy it yourself, or just go somewhere like Burger King, ORDER SOMETHING, and take some extra ketchup when you leave.

4. Enjoy!

If you have any questions, you can reach me at mobgripone on youtube. Just send me a personal message or comment on one of my videos. Thank you for the view!

No comments:

Post a Comment